2015 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

So, the Cleveland Browns' changes were revealed, and.....new team name text font and new Dawg Pound logo for merchandising, and....oh, yeah....their helmet is going to be a deeper shade of orange!

BIG. FUCKIN'. DEAL!!!

Edited by GhostMachine

I'll miss AJ, but he's very average defensively. I certainly don't think he'll save the Falcons, Midge. :P

If it frees up cap space for Cobb I understand, but with him and Brad "Bad" Jones gone, I'm not really sure who's going to be playing inside linebacker next year.

Whole thing is fishy. Everyone says they've heard about the video and what is on it, but no one has seen it. And the most common thing I'm hearing is "Walmart Security Footage" which seems utterly insane. How would there have been an incident in a public place and no one heard about it, and the security footage ended up in the hands of some shady people instead of the police? Walmarts are quite a bit more public than a hotel elevator, I can't imagine no one saw anything.

Whole thing is fishy. Everyone says they've heard about the video and what is on it, but no one has seen it. And the most common thing I'm hearing is "Walmart Security Footage" which seems utterly insane. How would there have been an incident in a public place and no one heard about it, and the security footage ended up in the hands of some shady people instead of the police? Walmarts are quite a bit more public than a hotel elevator, I can't imagine no one saw anything.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing when I heard about the Walmart thing. If it's really "five times worse than Ray Rice" and it happened in a public space, I'm pretty sure Dez would've been booked already. However, Dez did tweet about his "past transgressions" which makes me think that maybe it's older footage? Though, still if it was at a Walmart it would make no sense that it is A) coming out now and B) there haven't been any repercussions.