Dan

Kinda like the Philpitt Steagles?

That kind of sounds like a dudes name.

"Hi, Philpitt Steagles here. My friends call me Phil."

Mariottas 40 yard superimposed with Winstons 40 yard

Mariota.gif

He totally smoked Winston

• Like 1

Sadly, the Bucs will still take Winston :( .

I'd rather they just hold up the pick and start saying "Okay, who wants it the most?" and let other dumb teams fight over it.

I don't see how the 40 is a big deal unless he's been stereotyped as being mobile. Winston is a pocket quarterback, not Michael Vick. I wouldn't hold him accountable for speed anymore than I would Tom Brady. Knock him for being an immature fuckhead sure, but not for a 40 time.

• Like 7

The Titans are sitting back and praying that the Bucs are dumb enough to take Winston #1

If Mariota goes first, I'd trade #2 if I was Tennessee.

Bucs will be dumb enough to take Winston.

I don't see how the 40 is a big deal unless he's been stereotyped as being mobile. Winston is a pocket quarterback, not Michael Vick. I wouldn't hold him accountable for speed anymore than I would Tom Brady. Knock him for being an immature fuckhead sure, but not for a 40 time.

This. That forty means sweet fuck all when it comes to QB, unless I missed all the championships Vick has won.

On a side note, Vick was better out of college than either of these guys.

I wouldn't take either of them first overall, not when there's talent like Leonard Williams available, but teams in desperate need of QBs do suboptimal things.

Highly doubt anyone is going to give up a ton to get Mariota, either. There are huge questions about him based on the offense he played in. Winston is the better pro prospect, and, if not for his myriad of off field issues, would be the clear cut choice.

The only team that may give up the house for Mariota would be the Eagles. If the Titans are sitting there with Mariota on the board, I wouldn't be completely shocked if they get a call from Philly and get Foles as part of the deal.

I'd pull the trigger if Chicago want rid and some other team wants to give up a ransom for Mariota/Winston. Cutler comes with a terrible contract, but he'd come cheap in terms of a trade and the haul for the 2nd pick would give them the chance to build.