Football Manager 2017

Lineker

Just now, MDK said:

Yeah, but I don't think I can be arsed. I might have a go at it.

That was basically my thought. Not at home so not sure about the requirements for creating players, probably the best bet would be to randomly generate stats for that level or something and then give a higher potential. But yeah, effort.

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Is anyone else finding this utterly unplayable? The injury rate is absurd.

I thought that was just me. I'm at least topping the League Two charts in injuries. Seven injuries at its peak and half of them fairly long term.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Isn't that the case on the demo most years? Then come what the real version they iron that out.

There's usually some issues that are workable, but before pre-season was over I had 10 simultaneous injuries, half of them with more than two months remaining. I had another save that wasn't quite as bad, but still pretty awful.

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Wasn't really an option since I started that game unemployed for a journeyman game :P

I sort of did that but I looked at the Chinese league and found a club that didn't have a manager and started there. Its great and all that but because apparently I'm a closet racist I can't get used to the names, so its tough to remember my first XI. Plus the default "I don't have a picture so we'll use the default" looks like a player you have to unlock it kinda got annoying.

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

I sort of did that but I looked at the Chinese league and found a club that didn't have a manager and started there. Its great and all that but because apparently I'm a closet racist I can't get used to the names, so its tough to remember my first XI. Plus the default "I don't have a picture so we'll use the default" looks like a player you have to unlock it kinda got annoying.

Took me a second to realise Xi wasn't a player and that you were just using Roman numerals >_>

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Nicknames and notes. "Free Kick guy" is my go to left mid.