NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

This postseason has taught me to not count out this Heat team. Lakers beat the Nuggets in 5 but it was honestly one of the closer 5 game series I can remember. Could have easily swung the other way. Miami has torn through the East and hasn't really been challenged.

It might be a classic Finals.

8 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Wow, kinda surprised. Extremely curious who they bring in to replace him.

Mike D'Antoni left the Rockets cause Kawhi got in his ear after recognizing they were about to be eliminated. Prove me wrong!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pooker said:

Yes, let's go from one coach who can't win in the playoffs, to another coach who can't win in the playoffs! 

That didn't stop the Clippers from getting Paul George right?

On 25/09/2020 at 13:18, DYSI said:

Crazy how he didn't end up playing in China or somewhere overseas with the capable talent he had in the NBA. I know he was battling some mental issues a few months back but thought he got help with it since. Now it looks like Doc Rivers and others are going to try and help rehabilitate him now, but it's a shame how far he's fallen.

Story came out yesterday that Mark Cuban picked up West at a gas station in Texas, put him up in a hotel, and is offering to pay for West to go to rehab.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2020 at 23:52, Pooker said:

He's won the Finals before? He just needed 3 Hall of Famers and perfect timing to do it.

And hasn't been able to get past the conference semi-finals since the Celtics lost in the Finals a couple of seasons later. Overall he has more first round eliminations than semi-finals ones. 

Sadly, he'll probably end up in the Hall of Fame, but it'll be due that one championship and his W/L record. I doubt he'll ever win another championship unless he's handed a stacked team.

• Like 1

The Big 3 Celtics are the most overrated team ever. They won one title against an injured and basically brand new Laker team (Pau was added at the trade deadline and Bynum was hurt), then couldn't even get back the next year. THEN when they do get back they get beat by the Lakers, but, since they're Boston's only title since the NES came out or whatever they get hyped as a dynasty or whatever.

It was an amazing run by them that year. But I caulk it up to how good PP, KG, and Allen were able to mesh that year and lucky that they ran into a Lakers team that hadn't gelled yet. Rivers just happened to be there coach, that's it.

But, now, let's talk about how stupid Skip Bayless is for saying that winning the title this year puts a damper on Lebron's legacy. Moron.