NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

15 hours ago, Pooker said:

It was an amazing run by them that year. But I caulk it up to how good PP, KG, and Allen were able to mesh that year and lucky that they ran into a Lakers team that hadn't gelled yet. Rivers just happened to be there coach, that's it.

But, now, let's talk about how stupid Skip Bayless is for saying that winning the title this year puts a damper on Lebron's legacy. Moron.

The less people talk about (and in fact listen to) Skip Bayless and Stephen A., the happier everyones' lives will be. Their make the fortune by trolling off other people, by being hack beat reporters who became hack media darlings. 

• Like 2

Danny Green is so cold he's single-handedly reversing global warming.

Great fucking game, sad we had to lose it, the way both Jimothy Buckets and LBJ played they both deserved to win. I was on the edge of my seat the entire second half, felt like a game seven even though my team was up 3-1.

Lakers need to close it out in 6, I don't want to see Butler in a game seven.

I'm just so impressed with the Heat and what they were able to accomplish. No logical person would've predicted this. The culture is what will win this team a championship. And I think it's one piece away from being a monster. Love this team so much. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 2