NFL 2019

Maxx

1 hour ago, DMN said:

I figured out why all of GM's takes are so bad.

GhostMachine, you're Paul Finebaum, aren't you?

You're going to ear those words when Kyle Allen proves out to be a world beater!

Yes Panthers are happy 2015 MVP Cam Newton is out because Kyle Allen had 1 good game, against last year's worst team and winless Cardinals.

You could tell Cam was playing hurt this year by the way he moved. Get him healthy and back down the stretch!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Meacon said:

The Dolphins will draft Tua and still not make the playoffs for the next decade because they’re the Dolphins.

He meant the Dolphins have the Steelers 1st Round Pick. They traded it for Minkah Fitzpatrick.

• Thanks 1

So I’m going to the Packers/Cowboys game next weekend, got nosebleed seats. I’ll be in Detroit two weeks later and there’s a Lions home game.  I could get lower bowl seats for the same price. 

Actually looking at the resale market right now, the price of a lower bowl seat for Lions/Vikings is about $20 than a standing room only ticket at Cowboys/Packers

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

So I’m going to the Packers/Cowboys game next weekend, got nosebleed seats. I’ll be in Detroit two weeks later and there’s a Lions home game.  I could get lower bowl seats for the same price. 

Actually looking at the resale market right now, the price of a lower bowl seat for Lions/Vikings is about $20 than a standing room only ticket at Cowboys/Packers

I'm planning on going to the Dolphins home game versus the Jets in November. I figure both teams are so shitty that it'll probably be the most competitive game the Dolphins play this year. Tickets are already cheap but I figure I'll wait another couple of losses to get them REAL cheap.

Edited by LL.
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, LL. said:

I'm planning on going to the Dolphins home game versus the Jets in December. I figure both teams are so shitty that it'll probably be the most competitive game the Dolphins play this year. Tickets are already cheap but I figure I'll wait another couple of losses to get them REAL cheap.

At this rate they’ll be paying you.

• Haha 2