NFL 2019

Maxx

Antonio Brown has filed multiple appeals and grievances, attempting to get back over $60,000,000 in salary (the guaranteed money). From what I've read, the only situation he may have a case in is the $9 million signing bonus and the salary for the game he played in from the Patriots. The real joke part is, he's trying to get back the $215,000 he was fined for whining  like a bitch over the helmet bs while with the Raiders. 

In good news, Julio Jones broke Megatron's record for fastest to reach 11,000 receiving yards. 12 fewer games.

My jaw about hit the floor when I saw that Carson Palmer was being enshrined in the Cardinals Ring of Honor.  Was only there for five years and the furthest they got was the NFC Title game where they got demolished.

But then again he had a better record as Cardinals QB than Warner in the same number of seasons.  So it’s really more of an indictment of team history than anything else.