NFL 2019

Maxx

DMN, I hate Washington. But since they're playing the Patriots, I'd love it if a miracle happened and they broke the NFL record for most TDs in a game.....

Edited by GhostMachine

I've seen that game before and Steelers left everything out there trying to salvage their season, direct snaps to Samuels, constant pressure on Dalton. It'll be interesting to see if the Ravens, using the film from last night, can adjust to stopping a lot of that. I really don't want the story of this season to be that we have to win every game in a shootout, Lamar's not the best at reading downfield coverage yet and the last 2 weeks teams have completely taken that option away. Hopefully the Ravens are able to see what the Steelers offense did well this week and take it away/confuse Rudolph early on Sunday.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Wonder what Jay Gruden is planning to do with the offense with a game against the best defense in football coming up this week.

He has to be trying to get fired.  I expect he’ll be doing donuts in the the parking lot with the Redskins’ Lombardi trophies dragging behind his car by Friday.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Somehow, Saquon Barkley is out of his walking boot and jogging just 10 days after suffering a high ankle sprain.

Have you seen those quads 😍

I'm pretty sure he's some sort of undiscovered hyper athletic species that just looks human!

16 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Wonder what Jay Gruden is planning to do with the offense with a game against the best defense in football coming up this week.

He has to be trying to get fired.  I expect he’ll be doing donuts in the the parking lot with the Redskins’ Lombardi trophies dragging behind his car by Friday.

Oh, I expect it to be a slaughter. I warned my father (who is a Washington fan) that he shouldn't watch the game if it is on tv. 

Nornally, I love to see that team get destroyed. But not by New England.

I'm not looking forward to week 12. The Cowboys will lose to the Patriots, but not as bad as the Redskins will. 

38 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

To be fair, two of his QBs are hurt so their health has a lot to do with whatever they end up doing. 

Bill Belichick freeballs in the hot tub. Don't take it from me, take it from Julian Edelman.

https://deadspin.com/julian-edelman-was-horrified-by-the-sight-of-bill-belic-1838709660

1 hour ago, Rey Cloudy said:

Bill Belichick freeballs in the hot tub. Don't take it from me, take it from Julian Edelman.

https://deadspin.com/julian-edelman-was-horrified-by-the-sight-of-bill-belic-1838709660

Was just coming in to post the video

1 hour ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Shad Khan has said that the Jaguars have no plans on trading Jalen Ramsey.  Reportedly they turned down a first and second round pick from the Eagles.

That's a silly move. The Jags can win without Jalen Ramsey (he obviously helps) and they're definitely not going all the way with this team. Can you imagine what an extra first and a second can do for your team?