NFL 2019

Maxx

9 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

I missed what actually happened, I'm assuming this is the one who was running off the pitch laughing after being sent off yesterday? If so, surprisingly quick action from a sports governing body for once!

https://streamable.com/4ryru

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Giants lose rookie LB Ryan Connelly for the season to a torn ACL

This is such a bummer.  The Giants ignored the LB position for years and years under Jerry Reese.  Gettleman takes this guy in the fifth round, he plays his way into a starting role immediately, has two early picks and is relaying the defensive signals, and he's out.  They finally got a LB worth a damn and his knee gives out.

Just now, damsher hatfield said:

I mean, it counts towards overall yardage but could you imagine taking the over on an over/under on Lamar Jackson rushing yds and he does 3 kneel downs at the end to wind up under?

Oh yeah that makes sense from a betting standpoint. Probably happens often with meaningless late game scores. 

Before yesterday’s game, the Redskins partnered with United Way and vowed to donate 100 meals for every touchdown the team scored. The Redskins scored 0 touchdowns. 

• Sad 1