NFL 2019

Maxx

6 minutes ago, LL. said:

That's a silly move. The Jags can win without Jalen Ramsey (he obviously helps) and they're definitely not going all the way with this team. Can you imagine what an extra first and a second can do for your team? 

Shuuuuut uuuuup. Do you want thwant Eagles to get him?

Just now, Meacon said:

Shuuuuut uuuuup. Do you want thwant Eagles to get him?

Of course not. Just trying to view it from an objective lens. What I want for the Eagles is only doom.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Trent Buschetta said:

Stefan Diggs reportedly wants to be traded.

Four games into a five-year contract.

Ugh :S

I can't say I blame him for being upset with the team though - an 84 million qb, two stud receivers, a league leading rusher, an all pro tight end, and a rookie stud TE and we are going for 3 yards and a cloud of dust most plays and can only put up 6 points

So, how bad on commentary is Booger McFarland? 

I ask because, while I haven't heard him on games, he used to be on sports radio, and his contributions could be summed up as:

"The Giants are a good football team. They win because they're good. They're good because they win."

Rinse, repeat. 

2 hours ago, Mick said:

So, how bad on commentary is Booger McFarland? 

I ask because, while I haven't heard him on games, he used to be on sports radio, and his contributions could be summed up as:

"The Giants are a good football team. They win because they're good. They're good because they win."

Rinse, repeat. 

He no longer roams the sideline in a Metal Gear, which is an improvement?

• Haha 2

Jets gave Darnold all of their first team reps this week despite him not being cleared for contact due to his spleen, and are now acting blindsided that doctors have ruled him out for Sunday.

The hell were they expecting?  A high school player died a few years ago after taking a hard hit to the midsection over a month after having mono.  Expecting Darnold to return in three weeks is just reckless.

45 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Washington have named their starter for their game against the Patriots!

It's Colt McCoy.

Looks like I'll be watching The Joker this weekend after all. I don't even have to go to a theater! They'll be playing the Patriots.

Edited by LL.
  • Like 1