2020 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

They had two choices that would have gone over huge, slightly re-do the 80s blue and yellow, or go all the way back to the blue and white. Either of those would have been big wins, especially if they went with the blue and white helmets. Those are the two most iconic LA Rams uniforms.

These look like they tried to cut the difference between the two and failed spectacularly. Basically every team in LA has iconic, historic uniforms that barely change, even the Chargers know to wear the powder blues as often as possible. These are like XFL level.

12 minutes ago, DMN said:

They had two choices that would have gone over huge, slightly re-do the 80s blue and yellow, or go all the way back to the blue and white. Either of those would have been big wins, especially if they went with the blue and white helmets. Those are the two most iconic LA Rams uniforms.

These look like they tried to cut the difference between the two and failed spectacularly. Basically every team in LA has iconic, historic uniforms that barely change, even the Chargers know to wear the powder blues as often as possible. These are like XFL level.

Don’t insult the XFL, this is like Madden relocation uniforms bad

• Like 1

I think the thing that agitates me the most about them is that the home doesn't have sleeve numbers while the away does. Also the lack of "horns" on the away one is weird, looks like they forgot to fill them in.

8 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

It's a personal pet peeve but unless they're white (and usually block numbers) I think jersey numbers always need some form of outline to them.

The Raiders pull it off, but it'd be hard to fuck up silver on black or black on white, tbh.

EDIT: And, actually, the roads have a silver outline on the number.

Edited by DMN

And making it worse, the Giants traded back INTO the first round to get Baker.  He was the first CB off the boards and a lot of people thought he was the best one in the class but that he would've gotten picked higher if not for character concerns.  He went on to have a terrible rookie year, reportedly loafed in practice which annoyed a lot of veterans, and supposedly he's been slacking off with the virtual meetings this off-season.

Even without doing anything else, he'd be showing really bad judgment by going out in a pandemic.  But he was reportedly pointing a semi-automatic rifle at people and verbally directed a third assailant to shoot other people at the party (thankfully, the assailant didn't).

Forget playing for the Giants again, he's going to spend years behind bars.

Giants should really just stop drafting CBs at this point. At least Prince was an absolute saint of a person, if not completely average and underwhelming.

I miss Corey Webster :(

12 hours ago, LL. said:

Just read the report. These guys have to be two of the dumbest people in the world. Christ. 

They're almost as dumb as Trump supporters and Cleveland Browns fans who still think they'll ever win a championship outside someone's Madden game.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Let this be a warning for the fans who say "Character issues be damned!" when it comes to draft time. 

I told my brother this when he was pissed when we passed on Reuben Foster for Jarrad Davis. 

Guess it also depends on "character" issues as well.