Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

3 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Obsessed :shifty: 

You started it!

On 26/12/2022 at 17:38, DavidMarrio said:

Bloody fantastic goal that. Amazing ball by England's best right back Trent to Robbo then to Mo

I reckon you've jinxed your back 4.

10 hours ago, Colly said:

You started it!

I reckon you've jinxed your back 4.

Back fours been jinxed all season. 

Trent got his first league assist so if anything I've kick started his season....

He gave a relatively soft one to Bruno early doors and to his credit (kind of) he's been consistent. There's been 7 and at least 5 could have just been talking to's.

I can see someone getting sent off for something completely innocuous, but it could be either side.

The only plus side of our fortunes at present is thank fuck my dad wasn't an Evertonian cause Everton continue to be Everton. 

They did. They've been using wrestling themes for a while now.

Total of 53 minutes where the ball was actually in play, there. Regardless of results or bias or anything else, that's pretty awful.

13 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Will Everton sack Lampard after a 4-0 home loss to Brighton?

There's definitely thousands of better managers than him available worldwide 

I don't see the point, the problems go well beyond the manager. I think we'll go down this season without Richarlison to save our bacon.

Everton are in the same situation as last season, where they're hoping that three other teams completely shit the bed and save them from relegation by default.