Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

They're so fucked financially, all the money is in the new stadium.

Bad management from above has led to the situation Everton have been in for the last few seasons. 

Two massive league games coming up as well against teams in similar positions as them (Southampton/West Ham)

• Admin
23 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

West Ham/Everton could well determine who gets the axe, although I'm surprised that both Moyes and Lampard have lasted as long as they have with how awful they've been so far this year.

They should swap jobs.

21 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Van Dijk's hamstring injury is "worse" than expected.

Its Nat Phillips time, baby!

I wish we'd got fucking Allardyce or Dyche. At least we might be fucking successful at playing fucking shite football. It's almost like playing under fucking Heckingbottom or Evans or Colin again. Absolute fucking shite.

Just now, Matt said:

I wish we'd got fucking Allardyce or Dyche. At least we might be fucking successful at playing fucking shite football. It's almost like playing under fucking Heckingbottom or Evans or Colin again. Absolute fucking shite.

Lol Leeds just scored a good team goal as soon as this was posted.

And of course we score as I type that.

Point still stands though, fucking dogshit Sunday league football

Just now, Szumi - A Polack said:

Lol Leeds just scored a good team goal as soon as this was posted.

Literally as soon as I hit post.

Doesn't make the point less valid

• Haha 3

I mean I'll tell you we're shite till the cows come home. Going forward it's like watching children play most of the time, just kick it forward and everyone flock towards the ball and hope the fast kids do something useful. Defensively it's like watching some particularly stupid dogs chasing a ball around.

• Haha 1

I love Medford Messi, but that's a terrible giveaway in his own half. Amazing finish by Scamacca though 

I think Jesse Marsch gets too much leeway from a lot of Americans, both fans and pundits/journalists. Yes, Leeds sold their two best players and have a ST whose both made of glass and absolutely awful now, but he still pushes on with a high press, Energy Drink Football style that doesn't work. Leeds will only stay up because of some of the just awful teams below them sucking more than them.

2 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Forest are out of the bottom three with that win. Southampton really seem to be in a lot of trouble.

Yeah I don't see how Southampton stay up. Consistently sell your better players, and either replace them with kids or nobody at all. They're a Championship side with a Championship manager.