2022–23 NBA season

michgcs

I know Kyrie can ball, absolutely understand that, but I can't understand how Dallas thinks this is going to help Luka. Feel like Kyrie is a net negative in that his off the court antics, General demeanor, reputation, etc. are going to far outweigh the positives

Alright, now that that is out of the way, let's get to the trade deadline, watch the Lakers make no moves and LeBron will be "hurt" the rest of the year when he realizes they don't stand a chance at winning.

• Haha 3

Trade is done. Westbrook to the Jazz along with two bench players from the Lakers and a lightly protected first round pick in 2027. Beasley and Vanderbilt and D'Angelo Russell to the Lakers. Conley to the Wolves.

Not the best trade for the Jazz, but it clears $60 million in cap space and Ainge reportedly has his eyes on a star player.

The Nets traded away Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant and James Harden for:

Ben Simmons
Seth Curry 
Andre Drummond 
6 1st round picks
Cam Johnson
Miklal Bridges
Spencer Dinwiddie
Dorian Finney Smith

That’s umm…not ideal.

• Haha 3

Well this is what I get for going to sleep during the trade deadline silly season.

Firstly, and obviously most importantly, Conley is a great short-term improvement on D'Lo, who has deteriorated quite spectacularly this season. The only issue is that he's very good friends with KAT, so I'm worried this might encourage KAT to look elsewhere.

How the Suns managed to get KD without giving up CP3, Booker or Ayton is crazy. Those 4 on the same team gives them no excuse not to at least get to the finals, provided they can all get/stay healthy. And they need to win now, given that they now have next-to-no 1st round picks for the rest of the decade.

Jakob Poeltl has gone to the Raptors, which is strange because I was expecting him to go to a bigger contender like Boston, but also because the Raptors were expected to blow up their entire team and they seem to be going the other way.