2022–23 NBA season

michgcs

3 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Literally, the worst team-mate in the history of professional sport.

1 hour ago, damhausen said:

Who wouldn't want to move assets for a guy like that?!

What a Grade-A idiot, goodness me, he just doesn't have any sense whatsoever does he?

I thought they were trying to get Doncic help, not a hindrance. That's a 2029 first round draft pick by the way, so who knows what it'll be worth.

That said, I have to think this is not what Kyrie was expecting to happen, last week's unprompted LeBron lovefest made it clear where he wanted to go.

There's been a lot of rumors of the Jazz trading for Westbrook, mainly to get the Lakers picks from 2027 and 2029. Thinking that far in advance drives me nuts. Who can predict anything that far out? A lot of the talk us about it being after LeBron, but that far? The Lakers could easily have another superstar or two by then.

8 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Irving prepared to sit out the rest of the season if he isn't traded before the deadline.

Literally, the worst team-mate in the history of professional sport.

Yeah I’d fucking hate to have him on my team, guy is a complete jackass.

So any trade deadline news yet?

Nothing official. Probably won't be any big moves until the Nets and KD decide what they're going to do with KD. I fully expect the Jazz to at least trade Jarred Vanderbilt. I'm guessing he goes to either Portland or Atlanta. I'm hoping we get rid of Rudy Gay, but can't see anybody clamoring to get him.

2 hours ago, Justin Buschlander said:

NBA draft picks being traded so far into the future always throws me off.  Like there’s a very real chance that eventual pick is sitting in middle school algebra class on Monday.

At this point I believe the Timberwolves' next first round draft pick hasn't been born yet.

• Haha 3

On 04/11/2022 at 09:28, Chris2K said:

It's amazing how being suspended without pay can make somebody apologise for something. That timing should be all the proof necessary to know that he's only sorry about losing money, not his promotion of anti-semitism material. 

I must be some kind of prophet. Some time between posting it and joining the Mavericks, Kyrie's apology about his anti-semetism has been deleted. 

• Sad 2

I am kinda done with the Mavs after this. I had to go through this shit with Rondo, and I sure as hell don't want to be rooting for a team that trades for Kyrie Irving.

It's a monkey paw situation where people were clamoring for Luka help so much it ended up giving him the best/worst option on the table in raging Anti-semite, flat-earther and science denying fucklord Kyrie Irving.

So I am done, and I think for now I am going to be off the Mavs until the situation changes to something with 100% less Kyrie Irving.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Give it until summer, he'll be asking for another trade.

Certainly as soon as he realizes the ball has to contractually be in Luka's hands more often than not.