2022–23 NBA season

michgcs

Owners and GMs (other than this GM :P ) still haven't realized that the Celtics team that Rivers won the championship with were so loaded with talent that they would probably have won with a blind crackhead coaching them. That's why he keeps getting jobs. 

Only two games in and it's hard to envision a more embarrassing performance than losing at home to a team made up mainly of your former reserves, giving up another 16 point lead in the process. Sorry to dismiss the Jazz @Pooker but I'm very annoyed.

At least the grey/lime jerseys are superb.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Krabby said:

How is that possible? Isn't Udoka still considered a Celtics employee even being suspended? 

Celtics are letting him walk for free and sign somewhere else so they don't have to pay him.

• Thanks 1

Ah I see - the suspension was an internal suspension from the Celtics not an official NBA suspension. Got it. So if the Celtics let him, he can go and take a new job. Thanks peeps!

It's difficult to have too much sympathy for Nash as he seemed to have zero control, and possibly zero authority, over his team, but this is very much an example of a load of selfish players failing and the coach getting fired for it.

I think Nash wanted out as much as they wanted to fire him, hence why they're saying it's a mutual agreement to part ways. Nash, like Kidd before him, probably needs a few years as an assistant before getting another head coaching job.