NFL 2022

Lineker

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Colly said:

Let's not forget the increased testing in that period too, who knows how many lives have been saved through early diagnosis.

Heart-screening is now a routine part of medicals. You couldn't be any more right here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Justin Buschlander said:

The Steelers having just three head coaches over a 54 season span remains ridiculous to think about.  Two Hall of Famers and another who will surely be there not long after he retires.

Speaking of which, Tomlin himself is only 50 and he's 16th all time in wins.  Guy should have that job as long as he wants.

That is wild, especially with how many coaches have passed through other teams. 

Pittsburgh is just a really well run organization. 

47 minutes ago, Justin Buschlander said:

I’m torn because I really feel like playing everyone against the Eagles, even for a half, is better for “momentum” than sitting everyone.

At the same time, oh man I would laugh so hard to see a Davis Webb to Kenny Golladay TD.

I think teams are more afraid of a fluke injury than of a rusty 1st quarter in the playoffs. Big pick your poison scenario.

The bigger risk for me is when bye week teams coast the last week or two of the regular season.

15 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Are Minnesota playing for anything today? Because Cook got injured and if that happened in a meaningless game for them it's even worse :( 

They had a shot at the top seed technically. But the Giants have conceded the game against Philly today so, yeah, basically a meaningless game.

• Sad 1