NFL 2022

Lineker

4 minutes ago, damhausen said:

They had a shot at the top seed technically. But the Giants have conceded the game against Philly today so, yeah, basically a meaningless game.

They actually could only get as high as the 2nd but the 49ers could get the top seed with a Giants win. So here's hoping that Webb to Golladay connection is a real thing @Justin Buschlander

• Like 2

Looks like a Dolphins FG has kept the Steelers out of the play-offs, but to finish 9-8 (Tomlin's winning record streak intact) after the start we had shows some real encouragement for the future.

Meanwhile I have no idea what the Texans and Colts are doing. I'm fairly sure a Colts player just deliberately missed an INT, and the Texans are looking to win and deliberately avoid the #1 pick.

The Bears will definitely have the same issue any other team that has the #1 pick but doesn’t need a QB will have.  You’re definitely getting offers, but is there a stud at another position that jumps out?

Jags got tons of offers for #1 but ultimately stood pat and that worked out, but this last draft was a historically terrible QB class.  Gonna be tons and tons of interest in Bryce Young.

1 hour ago, Justin Buschlander said:

Dolphins with a last second safety to cover the spread when most of the money was on the under.  The House always wins.

Ravens +11.5 hit. Of course I also had it paired with a Gus Edwards rushing yards prop that would've hit had he not been concussed.

5 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Who would the Bears even take at #1? Will Anderson?

Yes. Maybe Jalen Carter. But everybody knows they'd probably prefer to trade down. And them being in front of the Texans instead of a team like the Lions means they'll have a bit more leverage in those negotiations.