NFL 2022

Lineker

26 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

You has one job LA. 

Also poetic that Diggs takes the game from LA. I still loath the previous regime foe trading him.

Well good news is Rams loss gets our pick slightly higher?

You still need to win tonight! Spare us from AR12 in the playoffs.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I'm shocked a 66 yard TD was called back on us. 

Totally. 

Yep. Completely. 

And yet Allen Lazard can hand check his way down the field and draw a flag on the D

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Justin Buschlander said:

Quay Walker shoves a Lions trainer who was coming to check on a player, gets ejected.

I’d cut the guy before the night is over.  How could you be so stupid?

That’s not the first time this season he’s gotten ejected for shoving someone he shouldn’t have.

• Like 1

image.png

I am fully prepared for the Bucs to lose. They've had the Cowboys' number the last couple of times they played. Everyone's going to go on about how good Brady is in the playoffs (and he is). It's just....I do not trust this team at all to do well in the playoffs. If they do somehow beat Dallas (or if Dallas beats themselves :shifty: ), I'll consider it a good season, come what may. 

That being said, I'm hoping for the 49ers to at least be my backup NFC team; liked them as a kid, I really don't care for any of the other NFC teams (I don't like the Vikings because of the old NFC Central, I'm not a huge fan of Pete Carrol because I still don't like how he sucked in his first two NFL head coaching gigs, went to USC and did very well, then went to Seattle, we have Brady so the Giants are right out, and the Eagles can get fucked). 

AFC...I'd be happy with either Baltimore, Cincy or the Chargers going to the Super Bowl. I'll be happy as long as Miami gets shut the fuck down in a rather humiliating fashion not unlike the one Jacksonville gave them in what was Dan Marino's final game (a kid I knew just would not shut the fuck up about the Dolphins, and I'm petty and vindictive enough to want to the team to struggle purely out of spite even though I think the last time I saw him was about 22 years ago :shifty: ), and while we're at it, same for Kansas City (I honestly hate all the "YAAAAY PATRICK MAHOMES IS THE NEW GOAT" shit, so again, spite.)

• Like 1

It's super cool that Mike Evans decided to heat up in time for it to be too late in my money league but even worse to go ahead and eliminate the Cowboys week 1 of the playoffs in prime time. Just lovely. 

• Haha 2

Very happy with our performance and result last night. Shame we didn't make the play-offs, though I don't see any of us, Packers or Seahawks winning away to the 49ers at this stage.

Some of the playoff games could be decent, dependent on injuries. Gotta think Baltimore need Jackson back against the Bengals - and even then, the good money is on Cinci. 

Any neutrals in here got a prefered combination of teams for the Superbowl. I quite like the idea of Bills/Eagles, if just to see how the heck the host city deals with the fans haha

• Haha 1

The Bills are the feel good story, so I'd like a Bills/49ers or Bills/Eagles SB. Or give me a Geno Smith ultimate redemption with Bills/Seahawks :shifty:. I don't mind the Chiefs so if they get through it wouldn't bother me.

Naturally I don't want an AFC North team there, nor the Cowboys because of Jerry Jones, or the Bucs for the inevitable Bradymania.

• Like 1