NFL 2023

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I love that Hardman was looking around in the end zone, seemingly in disbelief that he had just caught a Super Bowl winning touchdown.

It's honestly a testament to Reid and Mahomes because I don't think anyone would have been betting on a play design to go to Hardman to win the Super Bowl. He would normally be like the 8th option I feel like! Just excellent play calling that whole drive 

Mecole Hardman must be wondering what he did to get this lucky. Starts the year on the Jets,  ends the year catching a TD for the Chiefs again and wins a ring. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Buscher said:

Mahomes has officially entered GOAT territory.  Needs to win a few more to pass Brady but it’s extremely possible.  This team is scary in January.

We haven’t even really hit the point where they are signing a bunch of ring chasers for vet minimum.  They will definitely be looking that way for WR help.

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

We haven’t even really hit the point where they are signing a bunch of ring chasers for vet minimum.  They will definitely be looking that way for WR help.

Odell is available. And if rumors are to be believed you might see Taylor and Kim K being pals in the box.

7 minutes ago, The Buscher said:

Say it every year but the lamest tradition in sports will always be the owner getting to hold the trophy first

It's right up there with the media swarming the field along with the players.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

And the defense is loaded up with young guys on their first contracts too. While it's probable that Jones leaves this winter, their secondary will still be together for a few more years. Chiefs will be even scarier if Mahomes eventually starts taking a pay cut to win more rings too. 

I know quite a few 49ers fans that are in a Football group I quit a few months ago who can go fuck themselves. Kind of wish I was still in it to go read their whining, excuse making, and conspiracy theory/NFL is rigged garbage.