NFL 2023

Lineker

1 minute ago, Schlitzbrille said:

How long until the sus call for KC? :shifty:

The question is, will it be before or after they break down like they did against the Bills and Raiders. SF's d-line is about one sack from putting Mahomes on tantrum alert and they're already having team meetings on the sidelines, it's not even the half.

I think the 49ers are one score from putting the Chiefs in crisis mode, and they haven't been great at that this season.

• Like 1

That Kennedy ad felt like an acid flashback

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DMN in the House said:

SF's d-line is about one sack from putting Mahomes on tantrum alert and they're already having team meetings on the sidelines, it's not even the half.

One more sack, you say? :shifty:

This is some terrible audio mixing.  I’m not sure they could have found a more ridiculous looking microphone for him to wear.

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This is some terrible audio mixing.  I’m not sure they could have found a more ridiculous looking microphone for him to wear.

The ridiculous amounts of lip syncing going on with this performance. This is so shit.

• Admin

Showing the International Player Pathway commercial starring Osi, and then going back to the ITV studio with Jason Bell in floods of tears and Osi struggling to hold things together? That's special stuff.

• Like 1