NBA 2012-13 Thread

I'm 100% cheering for the Spurs and thought the refs were great tonight.

He plenty of chances to give Lebron fouls but they held their whistles. Ginobli on his drive at the end walked all over the place and generally played like a freaking assclown. Green foul could've been called but I don't mind the no call.

Refs didn't blow this game, Ginobli did..with a little bit of Pop responsible too, for taking out Duncan so much down the stretch.

• Like 1

I'm 100% cheering for the Spurs and thought the refs were great tonight.

He plenty of chances to give Lebron fouls but they held their whistles. Ginobli on his drive at the end walked all over the place and generally played like a freaking assclown. Green foul could've been called but I don't mind the no call.

Refs didn't blow this game, Ginobli did..with a little bit of Pop responsible too, for taking out Duncan so much down the stretch.

Duncan was exhausted out there. From the last quarter on he played like Joel Anthony. Ginobili had two solid plays at the end of the 4th, the fault of this loss lays with Spurs always missing one of two free throws. That's why we didn't wrap it up in the 4th.

Well, that or HeadCheese and Ty.

Great game. LeBron's legacy was on the line there and he delievered. The Ginobili non-call at the end I'm pretty 50:50 on (refs didn't call a lot this game), but since SA could have won by hitting their FTs I don't have that sympathy.

I think Miami wins the title now. So hard to win a road game 7 to win a title.

I listened to the end of the 4th quarter and OT on my way back from Philadelphia last night. What I heard was some really exciting basketball. Spurs should have put it away, but in spite of that hitting 2 miracle 3's to get yourself back in the game is really rare. Lot of non-calls, though the radio announcers I had (Heat announcers) made it sound like only Miami was getting hosed. The highlights tell me something different, non-calls all over.

I don't know what's harder to do, win 2 in a row against SA or for SA to win a road Game 7.

That foul on Ginobli at the end happened after really blatant travelling, even by today's standards, that didn't get called, so it's a push.

I don't get the "LeBron legacy on the line" people keep saying. He is the only reason they weren't swept. He has played great all series. It's Wade and Bosh that are finally showing up.

They finally showed up towards the end, but it was Chalmers that was their real second banana last night. It was effectively Duncan & Leonard v. Chalmers & James through three quarters, then Duncan just went cold while Wade & Bosh finally joined in.

I did enjoy the game, but I do want San Antonion to walk away with the title.

What irritates me is the media ignoring how James almost cost Miami the game, instead opting to jizz all over him. Yes, he had a huge 4th quarter and was decent in OT, but he damn near handed the Spurs the Title. He turned it over twice and missed I think two 3's to give the Spurs the lead there... only for them to become incapable of hitting 2 consecutive FT's. If it wasn't for Allen hitting that clutch 3, Heat lose, Spurs win, and all off of a bad James miss.

Fate is cruel.

The media seems to overlook how inconsistent LeBron is. I know the superstar of the NBA usually get treated that way, but the number of turnovers and missed shots (which is also a credit to Kawhi/Green/Diaw's defense) since the Conference Finals to now should be recognized, I think. I also find it funny throughout the whole finals how pro-Heat everything is :P From constant replays of LeBron blocking Splitter and Heat highlights sending us to commercial breaks even when they could be down - by say - 12 points and the Spurs are on a 19-3 run.

What irritates me is the media ignoring how James almost cost Miami the game, instead opting to jizz all over him. Yes, he had a huge 4th quarter and was decent in OT, but he damn near handed the Spurs the Title. He turned it over twice and missed I think two 3's to give the Spurs the lead there... only for them to become incapable of hitting 2 consecutive FT's. If it wasn't for Allen hitting that clutch 3, Heat lose, Spurs win, and all off of a bad James miss.

Fate is cruel.

Or if the Spurs can not give up offensive rebounds on ANY of the last two shots in regulation by the Heat, or if...etc etc.