2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I live in the area of Eagles fans, and I'm from the area of Redskins fans, and I have family in the area of Giants fans, and there are just always Cowboys fans around, my Facebook has exploded into an NFC East bitchfest. Everybody is making fun of the other teams in the division. It's like watching four mentally challenged children fight each other.

And the sad part is, someone has to win that division.

How can Redskins or Giants fans afford to talk trash about anybody? They're both god-awful.

I DON'T KNOW!

To be fair to the few Giants fans I have on Facebook, they aren't really trash-talking so much as just chuckling at the overall sadness of the division. But Redskins fans got a semi-chub last year, so they think they're tough.

I need the Lions not to choke so that they can go to the playoffs! Lions with the touchdown but CJ couldn't get the 2-point conversion. Love just having the option to throw it up man-to-man to Johnson, but poor execution this time 'round. Let's hope this defense can get a stop and Jacoby Jones doesn't sneak through this kick off.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK. I CANT BELIEVE HE MADE THAT.

Schwartz is getting canned if the Lions don't make the playoffs.

This game killed him. He's done, no question. Bears gonna win the division.

Not if Rodgers gets cleared and we beat their asses week 17. 9-6-1 trumps 9-7.

No disrespect to the Ravens but I can't figure out if they're good or what. I mean they're certainly not bad by any means, but they're barely squeaking out some of these wins in some incredibly fluky circumstances. Could see them being fucking dangerous in the playoffs though, assuming they make it. They just have that vibe.

No disrespect to the Ravens but I can't figure out if they're good or what. I mean they're certainly not bad by any means, but they're barely squeaking out some of these wins in some incredibly fluky circumstances. Could see them being fucking dangerous in the playoffs though, assuming they make it. They just have that vibe.

Killer instinct. Same demeanor which won them the Super Bowl last year.

Killer instinct. Same demeanor which won them the Super Bowl last year.

Basically this. Defense keeps games close which is a huge thing in today's NFL. They're getting healthy at the right time but they still can't pass block or run block to save their lives, beyond that this has gone about as well as a rebuilding year possibly could.

Schwartz is getting canned if the Lions don't make the playoffs.

I really hope not. Feels like a scapegoat move to me. Everyone in Detroit likes Schwartz and he's the best coach the team has had in a very, very long time.

I really don't know if that's true. I know this is the most talent that Detroit has had since the Sanders day's, but if Schwartz isn't gone this year, his coordinators damn sure better be. As a lions homer, it feels like he is letting good talent go by the wayside because he can't hire a staff that calls plays worth a damn.....especially on offense.

• Like 1