NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I think the Heat will win this one comfortably (despite the bad start), something like 7 or 8 points.

Hoping they win as well Mofo. Tough start but I think LeBron and the home crowd are the difference.

About time Mahinmi and Scola get put back in. Great play by Miami in the 3rd. Happy to see George is finally starting to feel it.

EDIT: Oof, quite wrong on tonight's game. Ah well. I really wish OKC hadn't lost Ibaka, because I don't think I'll be so pumped for Heat vs. Spurs II: Electric Boogaloo :(

Ray Allen man, dude still has it and is totally clutch. I don't like Miami, but it's hard to root against Allen.

No one can hate Jesus Shuttlesworth!

• Like 1

Until Lana's legs leave your sig, I'll never actually read a single word you post.

It's the best picture in the world! Lana and Paige being absolutely disgusted with being there while Emma does her dance in the background is awesome :(

http://deadspin.com/sterling-calls-ban-illegal-claims-team-can-be-sold-f-1582403993

here's also the claim that he's received offers to sell the team in the range of $2.5 billion, which would make the Clippers the most valuable sports team in the world.

Additionally, the letter states that Sterling isn't racist, and actually "was instrumental in fostering the diverse body of players, coaches, general managers, employees, and fans on which the NBA prides itself." The letter reminds everyone that the Clippers have had five African-American head coaches and "scores of African American players." And there's this, on page 11:

"Indeed, Mr. Sterling recently terminated a Caucasian head coach and traded for an African American head coach who is now among the most highly paid and respected in the league."

I can't be racist! I have black friends employees!

• Like 3

Holy shit, if James gets tossed out, this game is gonna' open wide up.

I haven't been watching but now I definitely have to, any elaboration on what happened? Gonna look online now

Edit: Oh he might foul out, I thought he got a double tech or something.

Edited by Cole

Nah, temper wise he's been pretty good, but he's just been stuck in really shitty situations. Indiana are still kinda' screwing it up, they've missed like three quarters of their free throws and just giving turnover after turnover.

Rashad and Allen are on fire though, I think they've hit like a combined 9 3 pointers or something.

EDIT: They're five points ahead!

EDIT EDIT: And by that I mean Indiana are leading!

Edited by Benkid