NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Heat are still going to win, though.

I'd have to disagree tonight, they came out way too flat. They will make it an interesting game but it's gonna be a wash from here in my mind, too many points to overcome against the Spurs. Heat will take game four to continue the zig-zag.

Ray Allen is that dude. I swear I just watch him jog down the court and bury threes like it's 2004. I love it.

With that being said though, it's about time Leonard showed us what he was capable of. I hope to see the Spurs hold on and make things more interesting than Miami (who I believe is undefeated at home this post season?) going up 3-1 quickly on SA. This is their game to take.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24584732/-watch-this-elementary-class-freak-out-when-michael-jordan-walks-in

Spurs weren't gonna blow this lead, 25 is too much for a team with shallow depth to overcome.

That said. THREE MINUTES LEFT WHAT ARE YOU ASSHATS DOING LEAVING? Worst sports city in America.

• Like 1

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24584732/-watch-this-elementary-class-freak-out-when-michael-jordan-walks-in

Spurs weren't gonna blow this lead, 25 is too much for a team with shallow depth to overcome.

That said. THREE MINUTES LEFT WHAT ARE YOU ASSHATS DOING LEAVING? Worst sports city in America.

They left before the Heat's big come back in game 6 last year. Then tried to come back in during overtime. Miami fans really don't deserve the team they've lucked in to.

And it's pretty funny watching those kids go apeshit over a guy they weren't alive to see play in any fashion. It's a real testament to Jordan's celebrity.

They left before the Heat's big come back in game 6 last year. Then tried to come back in during overtime. Miami fans really don't deserve the team they've lucked in to.

And it's pretty funny watching those kids go apeshit over a guy they weren't alive to see play in any fashion. It's a real testament to Jordan's celebrity.

Kids at the schools I sub all know him either through sneakers, Space Jam (which EVERYONE still watches), or being basketball fans.

Yeah I could see that. If not MJ at #1, I could see some soccer athlete as that's the only other sport I would consider as widely popular (actually more popular) that basketball.

I'm pretty sure there's some statistic that shows he's the most recognizable athlete in America, right? Heck, it might be the world.

A few years ago I remember reading in school that Tiger Woods was the most recognized athlete in the world but that might have been for active athletes. David Beckham would probably be more internationally famous than Jordan though, basically for the same reasons Jordan is so well known (minus being the GOAT).

Kids at the schools I sub all know him either through sneakers, Space Jam (which EVERYONE still watches), or being basketball fans.

This reminds me, I watched Space Jam again last year for the first time in years and it was terrible. It didn't hold up at all outside of Bill Murray. And this is coming from someone who watched it so much they broke the VHS as a child.

This reminds me, I watched Space Jam again last year for the first time in years and it was terrible. It didn't hold up at all outside of Bill Murray. And this is coming from someone who watched it so much they broke the VHS as a child.

You shut your dirty whore mouth! :angry:

• Like 3