NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

I just watched the highlights from game 3 last night. You knew the Spurs were feeling it when Manu Ginobili went up and dunked it instead of laying it in. That's like the Scalabrine dunk...hang your heads in shame, Miami.

Up 24 now after 3... I think this is game over. LeBron was lethal for Miami this quarter, and it still meant nothing because the rest of the team sucked. I don't see how Miami gets back into this series :)

We need to start thinking about what would happen if the Spurs win the next game.

Manu and Timmy to retire on the top of the mountain, perhaps?

Also Matt Bonner will have just as many rings as the Heat players (minus Dwyane and Haslem)

Edited by Jasonmufc

Pop put Diaw in the starting lineup in Game 5 of the WCF, Spurs roll.

Pop put Diaw in the starting lineup in Game 3 of the Finals, so far Spurs rolling.

Boris Diaw, you the real MVP.

It makes no sense either. Diaw has gotten older, bigger, slower, yet his game has somehow improved.

Like any French wine he gets better with age.

And then you look back at the boxscore, and damn-near fall out of your chair...he was HOW CLOSE to a triple-double?!?

Ray Allen starting tonight in Chalmers place. I'm still shaking my head that Mario Chalmers has won two NBA championships.

I hate that guy. Mario Chalmers is the reason why Memphis didn't win the National title in '08. Well that and they couldn't make free throws. <_<

I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami come out guns a blazing tonight. If they win, they're right back in home and in a comfortable position to send it to a game 7. Question is whether anyone besides Bron Bron will show up for the Heat.

If the Spurs do pull it out tonight though, I see Kawhi getting the MVP nod. I know Diaw has played incredible, but Kawhi really has given them that scoring boost they needed to put them above the Heat and was something they were missing last year. Mostly because of Manu at the time though.