NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread

HeyThereVelvet

Ray Allen starting tonight in Chalmers place. I'm still shaking my head that Mario Chalmers has won two NBA championships.

I hate that guy. Mario Chalmers is the reason why Memphis didn't win the National title in '08. Well that and they couldn't make free throws. <_<

Justin Timberlake told us all about that one. LeBron going mental tonight.

Manu and Kawhi really lighting the Heat up. Hope we can take it tonight, Kawhi is probably gonna' be the finals MVP if we win, media's been all about him, and rightly so.

I wouldn't mind Diaw taking it too, though.

Really don't know what happened to the Heat this year, but Dwayne Wade especially has just been terrible.

I'm gonna go ahead and blame Krone and his shitty predictions for this loss tonight. The Heat clearly do not want Krone to be right so they've decided to continue their poorest attempt at playing defense.

• Like 4

I almost want this to go to a game six. We've been spoiled by four fantastic games, and if this gets decided on what's been frankly a bit of a stinker, it'd almost be anticlimactic.

HAHAHA NOOOOPE YO FUCK THE HEAT.

COME ON YOU SPURS! PATTY MILLS! AUSSIE HEROOOO!

• Like 2

I'm not taking anything away from Patty Mills. He's a great shooter. But maybe he wouldn't be making them so much if the Heat wouldn't give him miles of space to work with.

While I want the Spurs to win, I'm certainly not looking forward to all the talk of Lebron's "legacy" being tarnished: "blah blah blah Michael Jordan never lost blah blah blah" that will be discussed to death on ESPN for the next month.

Dwayne Wade is actually playing Bernie in Weekend at Bernie's 3.

Also I bet LeBron needs back surgery this offseason because of how hurt it is from carrying this team.

Seriously. What an embarrassment.