2014 NFL Season

Dan

I would have posted in this thread about the game but I was too busy writing Marshawn Lynch's name in my notebook along with little hearts and the word "yeah" a lot.

• Like 3

I know a bunch of Pats fans panicking about how the team just doesn't look the same, they're worried about Brady, etc. I swear this happens every year. The Pats will get it together and finish 12-4 or something and get a first round bye like always, and then their fans will be all like "we're awesome! never had a doubt!" etc. <_<

Just thought I'd dig that one up. I hate it when I'm right. :(

Due to losing a bet with Skip Bayless over who would win the NFC East, Stephen A. Smith had to wear a shirt that said "I Love Jerry Jones" on the front and "How `Bout Dem Cowboys????" on the back, along with a Cowboys cap, on FIRST TAKE this morning. (Actually, the cap was Stephen A.'s idea when they made the bet)

I love seeing haters get their comeuppance. :)

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

UK Televised Games

Sunday

1800 - Chargers @ Chiefs

2125 - Panthers @ Falcons

(both Sky Sports)

Monday

0130 - Bengals @ Steelers

(Channel 4)

• Like 1

Surprised they're not showing Packers/Lions seeing as that could conceivably be the difference in being the 1 or 6 seed.

Sky has always preferred win-and-in/lose-and-go-home games, so Panthers/Falcons makes sense. Also, the Packers are destroying everyone at Lambeau at the moment - it'd be more entertaining to (hopefully) watch a shootout between two weaker teams than a one side mauling.