2014 NFL Season

Dan

Nah, he's right. Philly doesn't suck.

They blow.

Says the fan of the team that hasn't had a winning record in over a decade

• Like 1

Changing Washington's name would be what he does when walking out the door.

Oh by the way everyone the NCAA took the opportunity presented today to remove all sanctions on Penn State for covering up rampant child abuse today. Smooth.

I don't have a huge problem with that, though, because everyone that was involved in that is long gone from the school. That's for a different topic, but the wrong people were punished from the beginning there.

And for the record, I'm not part of the PSU apologists' cult.

Savvy PR move dropping it today, though.

• Like 1

Stafford was immense tonight. Apparently, QB rating wise, that was the 3rd best game of his career.

When looking through the Giants' schedule I had this game penciled in as a loss anyway...but man, I feel no better than I did before the game. There is almost nothing for the Giants to hang their hat on other than that they have the Cardinals coming in next week and they usually don't fare well on the east coast. But the Lions' front 4 pushed through the Giants' O-line effortlessly. Hard to imagine them holding up much better against Arizona's D. Or the Texans the next week. Oh god...JJ Watt vs this Giants O-line. Hold me. :(

Poor Busch. Guy is a Mets fan and a Giants fan. You get tons of kudos for still liking sports. You're a trooper.

Nah, it could be way worse. The fan alignment is USUALLY Mets/Jets and Yankees/Giants. I'm a rare Mets/Giants mix. If I liked the Jets too I probably would have sworn off sports ages ago. I'll take 2 SBs in the past 7 seasons including what will forever be remembered as a top 3 SB comeback of all time.

• Like 1