2014 NFL Season

Dan

Busy day at work today and then I went to the Orioles game to see Derek Jeter strike out in his last at bat ever at Oriole Park. And the O's win in a walk-off! But as for football. We'll see how teams plan for Cousins but I think he in Gruden's system might work out better and they can make a run at the division. The Bengals defense is vicious, but the Green injury is worrisome. It also reminds me that I don't think their bench depth is like the Steelers or Ravens had in 08-12. Wacky day with the results but Week 2 always has some weird upsets. That Buffalo crowd, knowing their beloved team is staying in town for the longterm, was insane from what I saw. Cleveland's crowd was raucous and the Saints still need to hit their stride. SF could be headed to team in turmoil status if some reports are true, and if Brady Hoke drops the game to Ohio State this year I'd wager you see Harbaugh as the Wolverines head coach next year.

He could have lost 8 Super Bowls, he's arguably the best player they've ever had. It's between him and Bruce Smith.

No, its between him, Bruce Smith and Thurman Thomas.

O.J. Simpson says hello.

Oh geez Ray Rice is appealing the suspension...

Unfortunately, given that the NFL gave a bogus reason why they increased his suspension he's got a pretty good reason to get it reversed. I don't know if anyone will want to sign him though.

I feel as though any Browns fan should know this kind of win well. The kind of win where we upset the heavy favorite by a margin less than a touchdown, although usually not thanks to a final offensive possession to capture the victory. Good win, but the pessimistic side of me says this doesn't amount to anything. The Browns will continue to stumble against teams more on their par.

Busy day at work today and then I went to the Orioles game to see Derek Jeter strike out in his last at bat ever at Oriole Park. And the O's win in a walk-off! But as for football. We'll see how teams plan for Cousins but I think he in Gruden's system might work out better and they can make a run at the division. The Bengals defense is vicious, but the Green injury is worrisome. It also reminds me that I don't think their bench depth is like the Steelers or Ravens had in 08-12. Wacky day with the results but Week 2 always has some weird upsets. That Buffalo crowd, knowing their beloved team is staying in town for the longterm, was insane from what I saw. Cleveland's crowd was raucous and the Saints still need to hit their stride. SF could be headed to team in turmoil status if some reports are true, and if Brady Hoke drops the game to Ohio State this year I'd wager you see Harbaugh as the Wolverines head coach next year.

He could have lost 8 Super Bowls, he's arguably the best player they've ever had. It's between him and Bruce Smith.

No, its between him, Bruce Smith and Thurman Thomas.

O.J. Simpson says hello.

Oh geez Ray Rice is appealing the suspension...

Unfortunately, given that the NFL gave a bogus reason why they increased his suspension he's got a pretty good reason to get it reversed. I don't know if anyone will want to sign him though.

Don't fuck with me like that. Just don't. (Harbaugh is a cunt yes, but he can coach).

Lions lost, whatever. The website I have been going to for the last ten years literally looked the same as it did the last ten years "Coach X is Lionized, another way to lose, same old Lions, fire Millen/Mayhew, this team will never change until we get new owners". Ugh, the Lions being shit for a long time is bad, but my fellow fans I think have beaten the ability to care about this season out of me. Like I said last week, I'm going to enjoy the wins, but I didn't have great expectations going in.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Probably because the OL is as much use as a chocolate teapot and you don't want your potential franchise QB getting sacked for double digits every game while he is still learning the system.

Hearns should have had a massive pick up right at the start of the game as well.

Didn't he write a book speculating on whether he was the Bills best player?

"If I did it, here's how: A How To Guide To Being The Bills Best Player".

• Like 1

Allen Hearns, after all his hype from last week, ends up with 2 catches for 13 yards. Toby Gerhart has a whopping 50 yards rushing in two games, and Henne ended up with a QBR of 4.1.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2014 Jacksonville Jaguars!

please god, why can't we start bortles already?

A 2nd Jags fan? :o

• Like 1