2014 NFL Season

Dan

Colts by a score, both teams to get over 20 pts - maybe both over 30.

• Admin

KHOU 11 in Houston reports that Adrian Peterson is being investigated in a separate case of abuse toward another one of his sons:

The latest incident allegedly occurred last June, while the boy, who lives out of state, was visiting Peterson at his gated home in Spring. A photo, allegedly texted by Peterson to the boy's mother, shows a head wound to the boy covered by two bandages. Other photos, allegedly taken weeks later, reveal a scar over his right eye.

The text messages also describe an exchange about what happened. They contain numerous misspellings and shorthand:

Mother: "What happened to his head?"

Peterson: "Hit his head on the Carseat."

Mother: "How does that happen, he got a whoopin in the car."

Peterson: "Yep."

Mother: "Why?"

Peterson: "I felt so bad. But he did it his self."

The text messages go on to show Peterson saying he was disciplining his son for cussing to a sibling.

Don;t let him hear you talking like that, might catch a whoopin'

Seriously, fuck that guy, this obviously isn't an isolated incident, he needs to go to jail.

I actually saw a respectable Eagles fan thank the refs for giving him a gift tonight he didnt think would happen...One out of about 30 people who were able to not just show happiness at the win but admit from the start it was tainted. Even had a decent tag of #NegotiableFlagLeague

The horse collar might've been botched, but it seems like they're calling it more in the spirit of the rule this year, as opposed to the letter of the law. Fletcher Cox got the same call in pretty much the same scenario last week, where he pulled a guy down from behind by his jersey, and they called it a horse tackle. It's a dangerous play - as long as they're calling it consistently through the season, I don't mind it.

The Eagles are going to make all of my hair fall out this year if they keep playing like this. There's no way this shit will fly when they play good defenses like the Seahawks and 9ers. Foles has to get his first half shit figured out. Chip needs to get his redzone play calling figured out. The numbers look good, but the only players on offense who showed up for 60 minutes last night were Sproles and Ertz. It says something about the team though, that for all of the problems they've had the past two weeks, they've found a way to win. I've said that this will be a 10-11 win team all offseason, and I stand by that. I think that this season, we maybe lose one division game. I could see the Cowboys trapping us once, but I don't see the Skins or Giants coming close.

Speaking of, the Cowboys defense is surprisingly good. Rolando McClain is having himself a good start to the year, and that's a tremendous help for them.

On a personal note, I was down roughly 60 points in fantasy going into the night with McCoy Ertz and Foles playing. Of course I end up losing by 4 points. Of course.

There are three components to this foul: First, the player must line up his opponent. Second, he must lower his head. And third, he must deliver a forcible blow with the crown of his helmet to any part of his opponent’s body. The crown is the very top of the helmet.

Check, check...and...yep, check. That's a penalty.

It's a bullshit rule though. Helmet-to-helmet hits should be flagged. Helmet-to-chest hits should not.

Also, I can't see the gif since my work blocked it but I'm assuming it's the SNF penalty on the 49ers right?

Edited by livid