NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

Anybody the Bulls can take that will make a difference? I really only know the top 10 or so

Not in the near future... Bulls rookies usually don't crack the rotation unless they're something special (see Tony Snell and Doug McDermott).

Honestly, at this point, anybody we take, bar that Latvian kid (or whatever Eastern European country he's from :shifty:) is bound to make us better.

But the Dirk Nowitzki comparisons though..... :shifty:

If they hold on to them all though, according to DMN and my logic, they'll be unstoppable!

And this year we get stuck with the European guy that came out of nowhere, and will likely not be worth a plug-nickle in three years time. Ugh.

Edited by Truth CoMeacon

I bet they move him, they can't be this stupid. but they could really be stupid enough to hold onto him.

They don't have to move anyone right now, they're without Embiid for probably some of next year so they can ride with Noel and Okafor. Figure out who are the best, use the third man as a trade asset.

CIYoaqvVAAAAdWX.png

lol

I'm not watching it. What are the fans doing?

Giving their new pick a warm welcome by booing him out of the building.

On a side note, he speaks really good English.

Its Super Mario! The most confident player in the draft, easily.

And that is how New York greets every athlete they draft in any sport.