NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

In summary, Raptors aren't a bad idea, unless you really want to see them win a title soon.

in 28 years I haven't seen a sports team of mine win a single title/championship/cup, etc. Im used to it. :lol:

Suns trying to clear as much cap space as possible for Aldridge now after signing Tyson Chandler yesterday...

As a Suns fan I like it that we have a chance and we haven't exactly traded all that much away but I can't help but feel like the Suns are going to be extremely disappointed when Aldridge signs with the Spurs...

Also, surely Markieff is pissed now after both Morris' took a discount to remain in Phoenix together and now one is gone and the other likely to be traded too...

I'm also hoping this leads to a PJ Tucker trade somewhere too, for some reason I've just never liked the guy and don't feel he is worth the money we are paying him...

Knicks have secured the services of Derrick Williams for $5 million with a player option for the same amount second year. 

lol

Edit. in less amusing news Tobias Harris is staying in Orlando

Edited by Quom

Sixers are going after the exact same thing with the Lakers over Bynum. OKC did the same thing to the Celtics over Jeff Green and lost their second round pick.

Basically it has happened before and the $3million is arguably worse than losing a second round pick.

I personally feel like it should be much more expensive, but I don't get why everyone is upset specifically with Philly when a few other teams have recently done it.

• Like 2

Hibbert and Lou Williams it looks like.

Cavaliers are rumored to be checking about acquiring Joe Johnson.