NBA 2014/15 Season Thread

Plubby

You want to buy Miami Heat merchandise. We've got a young up and comer named Dwyane Wade that is ready to blow the roof off the entire organization and everyone already likes.

Yeah, buy a Miami Heat jersey and everyone will know you started watching basketball in 2010 and stopped in 2014.

Only if you buy a LeBron jersey will this happen.

But Meacon is a Knicks "fan" which doesn't really mean anything really. So, do with his advice what you will.

Then buy a Knicks jersey! New York hates Boston, and if you could understand what people from Boston were saying, they'd likely say they hate New York too! A perfect friendly rivalry!

Plus you can feel miserable every season when we not only shit the bed, but don't even show up like this past season!

Edited by Truth CoMeacon
  • Like 1

Don't be silly. No one wants to purchase Raptor merchandise.

You be nice about Toronto you big meanie! I've decided I'm going all in on the Raptors. Poor chaps being bullied!

Then buy a Knicks jersey! New York hates Boston, and if you could understand what people from Boston were saying, they'd likely say they hate New York too! A perfect friendly rivalry!

Plus you can feel miserable every season when we not only shit the bed, but don't even show up like this past season!

This ain't baseball, kid. The leprechauns don't care about the knickerbockers, they're all in on the coast to coast thing. It's about championships, something the Knicks wouldn't understand. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the Celtics rivals are without a single doubt the Lakers. I mean....we don't particularly care for the Knicks but, then again, who does nowadays?

Oh you'd care! You'd care...if we gave any kind of competition. It's kinda like how the Yankee/Red Sox rivalry was dormant for so many years, because the Sox couldn't hack it. :shifty:

This is the first time I've ever been in this thread and I know next to nothing about basketball but I want to buy a basketball jersey.  I know about the Chicago Bulls because of Michael Jordan and stuff but I don't know if they are a cool team in 2015.

Which is the best jersey to get? <_<

Trust your instinct. Bulls are still the best

• Like 1