The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

That was all down to Emre Can's mistake. I like Emre Can a lot but he really mucked up there.

One can only hope that this doesn't become another 1-1 draw because Liverpool keep there heads after going 1-0 up.

Edited by TLHobo

If Sunderland don't appoint Sam Allardyce they are idiots. I dislike the guy but you can't argue with the man's track record, they will 100% not go down.

I'll take a draw but IMO we deserved the win. Biased? I'll leave that up to you.

Draw's a fair result. Pretty even game really, not very exciting from both teams either. First half was ours, second half was yours. 

• Like 1

Would take a draw right now to be honest. I usually enjoy games against Arsenal, and it's nice (for once, lately) feeling like we can actually afford to get beat - we'll still be up there with City either way after today.

Souness is right about Rooney by the way, need to see him get fired up. Games have been passing him by lately.

Edited by Whisper
  • Like 1

I'll take a draw but IMO we deserved the win. Biased? I'll leave that up to you.

Draw's a fair result. Pretty even game really, not very exciting from both teams either. First half was ours, second half was yours. 

It was all Liverpool in the first half up until those two saves from Mignolet. Everton made the better openings in that half. But yeah, a draw was fair. 

I would also take a draw today, but there's no reason why we can't put a performance in and win. Going into the last international break, we lost to Swansea, and that was shit going so long between games, so a loss wouldn't be ideal, especially with tough games to come straight after it. Everton away isn't going to be easy at all, and we could be looking at dropped points there too.