2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

2 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

So no one wants to win then?

Welcome to Buffalo Bills football.

I'm not even bothered really. The Bills were expected to win maybe four or five games this year, even before they traded away their top receiver and corner. The secondary was a huge question mark with pretty much no returning players, and they played lights out all year. Hopefully breaking the streak will make Buffalo a more attractive landing spot for free agents and they can go into 2018 with some forward momentum.

Congrats @Dan, even though I wouldn't piss on your head coach if he was on fire I'm glad another long suffering fan has something to cheer for again.

I was all set to say the Jags need a better QB, but Bortles has nearly 100 yards rushing, so while he looked mostly terrible throwing the ball, he kept them in the game in other ways.  So good on him, hope he can have a better passing day next time out

23 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I was all set to say the Jags need a better QB, but Bortles has nearly 100 yards rushing, so while he looked mostly terrible throwing the ball, he kept them in the game in other ways.  So good on him, hope he can have a better passing day next time out

He's very hot/cold in the passing game, just glad he used his legs to make plays today.

Edited by Dan

• Admin

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Yannick Ngakoue accused Buffalo Bills offensive lineman Richie Incognito of using racial slurs during the Jaguars' 10-3 playoff victory Sunday.

Ngakoue said on Twitter that a Bills player wearing No. 64 was "goin[g] to come harder than some weak racist slurs."

Ngakoue ended his tweet with the hashtag "Iaintjonathanmarin!"

Ngakoue was unable to be reached for comment. The Bills did not immediately respond to a request for comment Sunday evening.

Incognito, 34, has made the Pro Bowl each of his three seasons since signing with the Bills in 2015. Buffalo gave Incognito a second chance in the NFL after the Miami Dolphins suspended him for the final eight games of the 2013 season for his role in a bullying scandal in which ex-NFL offensive lineman Jonathan Martin was a target.

NFL investigator Ted Wells released a report in 2014 detailing "a pattern of harassment" against Martin by Incognito and other Dolphins players that included racial slurs. Incognito's attorney later called the report "replete with errors."

The NFL cleared Incognito later in 2014 to return to football, but he spent that season out of the league before joining Buffalo the next year.

I really want to gamble with Sean Payton one day, he seems like the kind of guy who puts the deed to his house in the pot and hits on sixteen.

28 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Man, who would have know that Richie Incognito was a dick in disguise? </joke from last time he was an assclown>

• Like 3