NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

On 07/07/2020 at 19:34, DYSI said:

No Kyrie and KD because of injury and no DeAndre, Dinwiddie, Chandler and now Taurean Prince because of COVID.

Can the Nets just opt out and come back next year already?

Nevermind

40 year old Jamal Crawford will lead us to glory!

I'm with @Maxx. You really think any of the players care about having an asterisk next to the championship? Nope. I know I wouldn't give a shit if my team some how won it all this year.

So bubble players got gift bags that included lots of snacks and somehow that got turned into “OMG look at how poorly they are being fed!”  As if the resort with a ridiculous amount of restaurants and tons of experience catering massive multi-day events just said “nah fuck those NBA players they can just live on skittles and peanuts”

I'd argue that since they are the only team to vote against the restart, they should have been told to stay home. And if they some how make it to the championship, they should have to forfeit.

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

I'd argue that since they are the only team to vote against the restart, they should have been told to stay home. And if they some how make it to the championship, they should have to forfeit.

This is completely ridiculous

• Like 3

Completely ridiculous is JR Smith on Instagram live, exposing too much shot and being told to stop.

Me saying that Portland shouldn't be allowed to play, is me joking and also hoping that the Jazz don't run into them in the playoffs, cause Nurkic is not a good match up for Gobert.

Fuck Josh Hawley. You think Thabo Sefolosha or Sterling Brown would ever be caught putting a blue lives matter patch on their jerseys? I highly doubt it. And Hawley is playing victim on Twitter, stirring more drama than there needs to be. 

Just now, Pooker said:

Rajon Rondo has injured his hand and is out 6 to 8 weeks.

Considering he’s been talking shit about his accommodations I’m sure he’s thrilled.

Those were indeed his exact words. It's a 5 star resort hotel with prices of $338 a night, with all the players getting every possible extra service for free, but apparently that's not good enough. Some people really are out of touch with reality.

8 minutes ago, DMN said:

I actually think this is a good thing (not really). The more run Caruso gets, the better, imo. It'll hurt the playmaking when LBJ is off the court, but he can just play 48 a night, right?

He just had 4 months off so presumably,  yeah