NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

I understand that he is super young, and still has a long career in front of him. But, from everything I have seen of him so far, if he can continue producing the way he has been, and wins at least two or three championships, he can be in that GOAT conversation. Like @damsher hatfield said, only 3 other pothers have ever been this good, this young. And I would argue that one of those players wasn't even as good as Luka is at this age.

13 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I understand that he is super young, and still has a long career in front of him. But, from everything I have seen of him so far, if he can continue producing the way he has been, and wins at least two or three championships, he can be in that GOAT conversation. Like @damsher hatfield said, only 3 other pothers have ever been this good, this young. And I would argue that one of those players wasn't even as good as Luka is at this age.

Well technically one of them wasn't in the NBA at Luka's age and was busy being held back by Dean Smith's archaic offensive system.

But, yeah, Magic, Michael, and LeBron were the three I had in mind. Kareem was also incredible at this age but was stuck in college humiliating every team he faced.

I really want the Suns to make the playoffs. But, at the same time, I don't think they match up well against the Lakers and would rather the Lakers have to go through Portland. And hopefully the Jazz stay in sixth and play the Clippers or Nuggets in the first round.

Feel bad for them, man. Go undefeated and not make the playoffs. They would probably get swept by the Lakers, but still.

Excited to see the Jazz face the Nuggets in the playoffs. For once in my life, I would rather lose to them then the Rockets again.

Gonna' be so weird to not see the Spurs in the playoffs. Just a horrible management before the lockdown, with those ample minutes to Marco, Patty and Forbes instead of Lonnie and Dejounte. Still, did pretty well in the bubble. Hope Pops continues to use his young core instead of relying on Patty, LA and Marco, though I love those guys.

Can't wait for us to draft another wing player too (welcome to San Antonio, Nico Mannion!)

These playoffs have some really fun match-ups, though, and the play-in should be a fun one, too.