NBA 2019-2020 Season

Pooker

1 hour ago, DMN said:

The Player Haters' Ball: A list of shots fired at Durant and the ...

This is you right now, lol.

Seven years of being trash and we still live in your heads. THAT'S why the Clippers will never be able to take LA.

Ha, its true. I prefer the Lakers being good, however. Its more fun that way, if we do happen to some how beat them. I was actually really looking forward to them growing some new stars and developing a young team, before Lebron happened. I'll never root for the Lakers, but love to root against them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Ha, its true. I prefer the Lakers being good, however. Its more fun that way, if we do happen to some how beat them. I was actually really looking forward to them growing some new stars and developing a young team, before Lebron happened. I'll never root for the Lakers, but love to root against them.

I have so missed getting to play the heel.

• Like 1

I'm watching some games to see who I want to win. I just watched the Pacers and Heat and now I'm watching Clippers/OKC. No favorites yet but I still have time. I like Lebron but cheering for the Lakers feels like cheering for the bad guys plus I never cheer for the best team unless it's my team :P 

Is the shot clock resetting to 14 instead of 24 a new thing? It's been throwing me off a little bit

Clippers are resting all their best guys. It makes sense but I'm counting it against them when it comes to my support. I want to see the best guys!

Shot clock has been resetting to 14 for a few years now. Bit of a change, but speeds up the game some.

Guess it depends on what kind of basketball you like to watch. Team ball? Defense? Hero Ball? Kawhi do it all?

2 hours ago, Your Mom said:

I'm watching some games to see who I want to win. I just watched the Pacers and Heat and now I'm watching Clippers/OKC. No favorites yet but I still have time. I like Lebron but cheering for the Lakers feels like cheering for the bad guys plus I never cheer for the best team unless it's my team :P 

Is the shot clock resetting to 14 instead of 24 a new thing? It's been throwing me off a little bit

Clippers are resting all their best guys. It makes sense but I'm counting it against them when it comes to my support. I want to see the best guys!

The Mavericks are the best choice, obviously!

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

I cheered for the Raptors last year. Even though I like them a lot I feel like I should spread the love around. Mavs might be a good one. Luka is really fun to watch plus I like cheering for an underdog

The Mavs aren't really underdogs, though!

Denver, Toronto, Miami and Portland are who I'm all in for. All have super likable stars (Jokic, Spicy P, Butler and Bam, Dame) and all are legitimate underdogs who aren't given much of a chance of winning the whole thing. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin said:

The Mavs aren't really underdogs, though!

Denver, Toronto, Miami and Portland are who I'm all in for. All have super likable stars (Jokic, Spicy P, Butler and Bam, Dame) and all are legitimate underdogs who aren't given much of a chance of winning the whole thing. 

Toronto are the defending champions, they have won the second most games this year, and are 2 seed. In what world are they underdogs?

But yet Dallas, a 7 seed in the West isn’t an underdog?

8 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

My stepson is a Trailblazers fan, so i hope they do well. (Not sure when he switched allegiances, but he used to be a Hornets fan....)

Well, that's everyone on EWB rooting against the Trailblazers now

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

Toronto are the defending champions, they have won the second most games this year, and are 2 seed. In what world are they underdogs?

But yet Dallas, a 7 seed in the West isn’t an underdog?

Giannis is winning the East. 

11 hours ago, Pooker said:

Jimmy Butler is likeable?

... Yes?