College Football 2020

Lineker

21 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

When they showed a clip of her kicking off on the news I was like "hey that's cool...kinda lame if they only let her do a kickoff though" and then the final score popped up and I was like "oh."

Years ago, Tennessee left money on the table. Vanderbilt's head coach at the time (I think it was Gerry DiNardo, so early 90's) talked about how the team would be competitive during a press conference and said `The rivalry starts now'. After the game, Tennessee should have made and sold `What Rivalry?!' shirts, because the Vols handed the Commodores a 56-0 asskicking. I remember watching the game and wishing college football had a mercy rule....for about 10 seconds, then going back to laughing at the slaughter.

13 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

High school football but nowhere else to put it.  Dude got his team disqualified from the playoffs too so he completely fucked over his teammates.  Way to kill your football career.

13 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Even for a dumb teenager, that's such an incomprehensible act. If I were the referee, I'd legit consider pressing charges on his dumb ass. 

You will both be happy to know that the punk has indeed been charged with assault. Specifically "assault causing bodily injury". With a $10,000 bond.

The reason he was ejected is because he was given a personal foul for roughing the opposing QB, then another for getting into an argument with the referee.

The referee has concussion-like symptoms and a shoulder injury.

The player is 18. Hopefully, the school district, the school itself, or the legal system keeps this asshat from attending graduation. 

Let it be remembered on 2021 NFL Draft night when the "experts" ejaculate over the statistics that Zack Wilson put up this year, that the one really good team he played this season, he looked painfully average, with 1 td and 1 interception, and 17 total points against a Sun Belt school. But because he's an athletic white quarterback, there will be ejaculation. 

3 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Let it be remembered on 2021 NFL Draft night when the "experts" ejaculate over the statistics that Zack Wilson put up this year, that the one really good team he played this season, he looked painfully average, with 1 td and 1 interception, and 17 total points against a Sun Belt school. But because he's an athletic white quarterback, there will be ejaculation. 

Plus Taysom Hill has played well in 2 games. How could you not want to pluck from the Mormon Tree?

Really cool for CCU, in just their 4th season of FBS football to be having a legitimate shot at a perfect season.

3 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Some of 49ers Twitter is sadly excited about him. I don't get it but I also can't past how punchable his face is. 

On 08/12/2020 at 14:06, Meacon Keaton said:

Luckily for Harbaugh, the Ohio State/Michigan has been cancelled due to COVID. There’s no way Ohio State should be eligible for the playoff with what? A five or six game season?

Their coneference is eliminating the 6 games minimum requirement so that Ohio State can play for their championship.

As if anyone needed another reason to hate Ohio State.......

I would expect nothing else. Is it January 20th yet?

God, I hate Gary Danielson. They show a segment of a vet who lost his legs. Nessler thanks the men and women serving in the military and Danielson goes, "And thank you to our country and the corporations in it that support our military."

Fuck you, you old worthless twat. 

• Like 3