College Football 2020

Lineker

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I wouldn't laugh because I don't really want to see Trevor Lawrence toil away on the Jaguars either.

Your lack of trust in MINSHEWMANIA is disturbing. 

5 minutes ago, LL. said:

Your lack of trust in MINSHEWMANIA is disturbing. 

I think you mean “understandable”

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

Slim odds of a good franchise ever winding up with the top pick unfortunately.

I know, I’m pulling for the Cowboys to land it :shifty:

On 29/10/2020 at 21:21, Meacon Keaton said:

Huge news:

Trevor Lawrence tested positive for Covid. Notre Dame may actually have a shot next week. :o

Dabo came out and said Lawrence will not play against ND next week. Between the cardiac evaluation period and travel involved, it’s just not feasible.

• Admin

Donald Trump was greeted by former Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz on the tarmac after Air Force One touched down at Pittsburgh International Airport, where he’s traveled for his third of four rallies today in the crucially important battleground state of Pennsylvania.

“Lou Holtz is a friend of mine and it’s so nice for him to be here,” Trump said during a brief gaggle with reporters. “He’s getting the presidential medal of freedom. He’s a very inspiring guy.”

He added: “I hear we’re doing great in Florida, great in Ohio. Doing really well in Florida, doing great in Texas. ... Iowa’s doing really great. We’re going tomorrow but we’re doing really good.”

Trump’s rally in Butler, about 35 miles north of Pittsburgh, is expected to begin shortly.

55 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Yeah Michigan is...wow. Wonder is the beginning of the end for Harbaugh? 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30273668/even-loss-indiana-1-2-record-michigan-jim-harbaugh-says-wolverines-just-need-push-forward-keep-going

No way! They’re...apparently...close! Close to what I don’t know though. Implosion?

5 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Why the fuck is Covid positive Trevor Lawrence on the sidelines.  This is fucking stupid.

Because he’s done quarantining and just has to go through the cardiology tests. It’s not stupid. He quarantined for this two weeks.

Well ten day quarantine.

Edited by Meacon Keaton

Either stop Clemson or lose to Clemson already, I don’t want SNL delayed.

Tony Dungy just said Mike Jones like the old Mike Jones song which was very amusing

We should've gone for two after the 4th Quarter touchdown and there after the touchdown in the 1st overtime. I have a feeling, if we score, Clemson will score and go for two and win it, because Dabo has the balls to do it. Kelly doesn't. 

FUCKKKKKKYEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Meacon Keaton

10 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

Yup, college kids. Oh well we wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I mean...someone is going to die from that.  Referee, older staff, security personnel, all were put in danger there.  I’d be fucking terrified if I was just suddenly surrounded by 1000 people right now.  Don’t just oh well this kind of thing.

But I will be fair here and say it has bad week for social distancing all over the country.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I mean...someone is going to die from that.  Referee, older staff, security personnel, all were put in danger there.  I’d be fucking terrified if I was just suddenly surrounded by 1000 people right now.  Don’t just oh well this kind of thing.

But I will be fair here and say it has bad week for social distancing all over the country.

I’m going to “oh well” it because 1) it’s done and 2) there’s nothing I could do about it.

The stadium has been social distanced for every game but once it went to the first overtime, the students all moved en mass to the end zone they were playing at and the social distancing was done. They all kept their masks on and yes, I’m going to “Oh well” and still be excited because, again, it happened and there’s nothing I could have done to stop it happening. Was it dumb? Of course. They’re college kids. They’re dumb. 

19 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’m going to “oh well” it because 1) it’s done and 2) there’s nothing I could do about it.

The stadium has been social distanced for every game but once it went to the first overtime, the students all moved en mass to the end zone they were playing at and the social distancing was done. They all kept their masks on and yes, I’m going to “Oh well” and still be excited because, again, it happened and there’s nothing I could have done to stop it happening. Was it dumb? Of course. They’re college kids. They’re dumb. 

It feels like you didn't even try!

I really haven't followed college football this season but was looking at the games this weekend. Is wild to anybody else seeing Indiana and Cincinnati in the top? I know its a weird season and all, but Coastal Carolina is 15, Liberty Flames are 23. Never heard of Liberty Flames?