College Football 2020

Lineker

Liberty is Jerry Falwell's college. Weird place. They have invested heavily in their sports programs.

Coastal has also dramatically increased its sports programs budget. They won the College World Series a couple years ago, have made the NCAA tournament a few times, and are becoming a pretty strong mid-major program.

• Like 1

Is he just a better NFL head coach than a college guy?  Is Michigan just not good enough at recruiting anymore?  Considering how unsuccessful their latest string of head coaches have been, I feel they have to shoulder a lot of the blame.

It seemed like Harbaugh was the savior to bring Michigan back to prominence, but holy hell. Michigan has been pretty fucking mediocre since Carr retired. I honestly think that is just probably Michigan football for awhile or forever or whatever. It sucks because being a football fan in the state of Michigan is pretty shit. Every team is a fucking shitty disappointment.  

Also wouldn't surprise me if Harbaugh to Detroit whisperings happened. I get the impression some here think he'd do well back at the NFL level, but he had some really good teams in San Fran.

Edit - To clarify, he had a talented roster in San Fran to work with.