College Football 2021

Lint

On 10/10/2021 at 09:44, VerbalPuke said:

Yesterday was wild. Watched most of Texas and Oklahoma, heck of a game. 

I missed Michigan but looks like they snuck out with a win.

And Harbaugh bitched about the officating. Of course.

I wish I watched Texas and Oklahoma. They usually put on a great game when they face each other.

17 hours ago, CM Busch said:

I can't believe UConn actually won a game.

I'm not a UConn football fan, but its been amazing just how badly they've been doing in recent years.

They need to drop back to FCS or just disband the program entirely, they have no reason to be in FBS anymore.  It's a basketball school, let's keep it real.

4 hours ago, damshow said:

That's 100% on Milton too. It's not a terrible idea to realize you have no open receivers and try to run it but you gotta have awareness of where players are to attempt to lateral it. 

That there was seemingly nobody to lateral it to at all other than linemen 10 yards away either.  They clearly were just ready for a Hail Mary to the end zone.  Yeah everyone was covered but stranger things have happened when that ball ricochets, might as well have chucked it.

3 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

I'm not a UConn football fan, but its been amazing just how badly they've been doing in recent years.

They need to drop back to FCS or just disband the program entirely, they have no reason to be in FBS anymore.  It's a basketball school, let's keep it real.

They had a couple of respectable years capped off with a Fiesta Bowl trip in a crappy conference and that was enough to dupe them into thinking they were becoming a football school.  Completely ruined Big East basketball over that nonsense.