Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

I've seen this doing the rounds, and people saying Son got away with one. I mean, I can see how someone would say red card, but those people are incredibly soft.

9 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Ayling and James getting sent off in consecutive weeks with idiotic tackles like that, to me, speaks to Jesse Marsch having no control over his players. This was a problem at Leipzig too. Players didn't listen to his tactical instructions, rebelled against him, and went over his head to force him out. He has a questionable man management history, and it's not surprising to me if it's a problem at Leeds either.

Thinking back to some of his Coaches Voice videos, he talks a lot about how with 'his' pressing, he likes his players to actually put a tackle in, rather than just cutting passing lanes and waiting for a mistake. It could be the players actually are listening to him, but taking his instructions too far?

42 minutes ago, damhausen said:

Well good to have all you Spurs fans aboard rooting for Newcastle on Monday.

Don't need any extra help, we've got bits of cardboard on the seats.

21 minutes ago, Adam said:

Have to say I like this group of nominees. Mason Mount is the only person I can think of who maybe also deserves to be on there.

Young Player and Manager of the Year nominees are also out.

Harry Maguire has been robbed here.