Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

I guess VAR's new thing this season is just let goals stand, no matter what? I have no idea how Tarkowski was allow to run a guy over before heading in the Burnley goal, insane stuff. Glad it ended up with Brighton winning, just out of spite 

Considering he played for me for three years on my Leyton Orient FM20 save, I've only noticed today that Trevoh Chalobah's first name isn't 'Trevor'. Now I'm picturing myself walking into the training ground every morning for three years and saying 'Morning Trevor' and him being too nice to correct me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

No Harry Kane on the Tottenham bus

Ive been convinced for awhile a deal has been done and part of the agreement is it’ll be finalised after this game so he can’t play against Spurs.

Kane's going to walk onto the pitch at the start of the second half in a Spurs kit, then tear off his shirt to reveal a Man City kit underneath to cement his heel turn.

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Twist said:

Ive been convinced for awhile a deal has been done and part of the agreement is it’ll be finalised after this game so he can’t play against Spurs.

Nah. He ain't going this summer.

Dier and Sanchez at the back... eeep.