Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

I’m not going to say this crop of youngsters we have are anywhere close to the level of United’s famous class of ‘92 but it’s the best generation of talent Arsenal have produced in as long as I can remember. 

Where Neville, Beckham et al had characters like Keane, Bruce, Pallister, Ince around them we have nothing resembling that at all. We have a bunch of fair weather players that only perform if conditions are just right. 

Aubameyang is supposed to be the captain but goes missing in these big games recently, you can’t see him trying to drag players through the mud. Xhaka turns into a prick as soon as it looks like we have lost, Leno doesn’t seem to communicate with the team - focuses on shot-stopping and that’s it. It’s a sorry state of affairs really. 

• Admin

Woke up and laughed. Then Jeff Stelling says that Mahrez came on and had more touches in the opposition half than Arsenal did in the entire second half, after coming on as a substitute. Then I started laughing all over again.

(Yes I'm sure we will lose to Watford tomorrow)

• Haha 2

Managed to snag a ticket on Thursday. 

Sun is shining, glorious weather and tunes on the go whilst walking ybe ground. 

Looking forward to the game should be a good one and hopefully another three points 

• Like 2

Been the better team. Give away a stupid corner and then concede a looping header. 

Just need to settle it a bit. 

Doesn't help Anthony Taylor is a useless twat like whose given us fuck all 

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Funny thing is, if that happens 12 yards from goal it might not be a pen, as it's hit his leg first before the arm. But the ball is literally going in if it doesn't hit it there.

It may have been going away but a deflection from a few inches nothing he can do about it. To then send him off was just the icing on the cake. Shapes up for an amusing second half now at least!