NFL 2021

Lineker

5 minutes ago, DMN said:

He was fine outside of the one bad false start, which was kind of on Carr for going hard count at the one yard line.

I bet the Ravens wish they had him instead of Villanueva.

Villanueva is being destroyed by everyone today but Ronnie Stanley was not much better in pass protection. Maybe the Raiders are going to have a pass rush to reckon with for every team.

That said I absolutely wish they were able to get Leatherwood or another top tackle in the draft as opposed to the 1-year stopgap of Villanueva.

1 hour ago, damshow said:

Villanueva is being destroyed by everyone today but Ronnie Stanley was not much better in pass protection. Maybe the Raiders are going to have a pass rush to reckon with for every team.

That said I absolutely wish they were able to get Leatherwood or another top tackle in the draft as opposed to the 1-year stopgap of Villanueva.

I think Mad Maxx and Ngakoue are going to be tough for a lot of teams, but Baltimore might have line issues so it's a little early to tell.

• Admin

The New Orleans Saints have had five offensive coaches test positive for COVID-19, calling into question their status for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

However, one team source said, "We'll be just fine."

Saints head coach Sean Payton said during the summer that the team's coaching and personnel staffs were 100% vaccinated.

The Saints play Sunday at 1 p.m. ET at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte after playing their Week 1 home opener at Jacksonville's TIAA Bank Field after being displaced because of Hurricane Ida. They beat the Green Bay Packers 38-3.

The team is practicing at TCU's facility in Fort Worth, Texas.

15 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Oh yeah? Well here in the NFC North we have solidarity! We saw one team lost so we decided we would all lose. SOLIDARITY! :crying:

Spearheaded by the division leading Minnesota Vikings! (With that sick -3 point differential)

17 minutes ago, livid said:

Ugh

Double Ugh is the amount of death threats and other nasty messages that he received when he got the injury and how many more he will get after this news