NFL 2021

Lineker

Btw I never doubted for a second they weren't going for it on 4th & 1. 

Just now, CM Busch said:

Super fun game.  Chiefs probably thought the Ravens were just going for a hard count and instead they pick up the first.  Gutsy call and I think it would’ve been the correct one no matter what, you don’t ever kick it back to Mahomes.

This is basically why. All it was going to take was a FG and Mahomes would have a whole minute to make *checks* 2-3 throws to get KC in position for that.

9 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

On the note of them going for it. This is the coolest fucking thing! Why didn't I watch this game?? It's like a good sports movie. I'm getting emotional and I had nothing invested :lol: 

This isn't even the first time this has happened between these two guys!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, damshow said:

On Monday I couldn't sleep because I was pissed and tonight I probably won't be able to sleep because I am ecstatic.

What a fucking win. Omg

received-2069350683216068.webp

What a difference a week makes.

After the Pick 6 on the first drive I was thinking "Here we go again" 

And then the boys stepped the fuck up, Fucking love it. 

• Haha 2

I want everyone to know I was so emotionally invested in the game last night when Oweh forced and recovered the fumble I jumped off the couch to celebrate. Later I had trouble sleeping because I injured myself in the celebration. Had to take some ibuprofen.

I'm getting old. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1