NFL 2021

Lineker

Ha-ha, Kyle Shanahan! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this “Never give Aaron Rodgers the ball with time left on the clock”!

• Haha 2

Get well soon Big Red!

On 26/09/2021 at 16:31, VerbalPuke said:

Yea. 

Oh well. 

Funny thing to note is that Matt Prater, the Lions former kicker held the previous record for longest field goal. Well, Prater attempted a 68 yard FG today and missed, it was caught and returned by Jamal Agnew, his former Lions teammate for a 109 yard TD. Lions weirdness today.

I need to redact this. The person I stole this info from is stupid. Agnew did have a return for 109 yards but not on a missed FG. And it wasn't from Matt Prater since Prater plays for Arizona and Jax played Denver. It should be noted that Prater did play for Denver at the beginning of his career.

5 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I need to redact this. The person I stole this info from is stupid. Agnew did have a return for 109 yards but not on a missed FG. And it wasn't from Matt Prater since Prater plays for Arizona and Jax played Denver. It should be noted that Prater did play for Denver at the beginning of his career.

No. You were right the first time! 

9 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

No, no, that did happen. Prater tried the 68 yard FGA right on half time in the Cardinals-Jags game, it dropped about 2 yards short and Agnew returned it 109 yards for the score.

Cardinals still won convincingly in the end though.

2 hours ago, damshow said:

Nah because he gets suspended over stupid shit while Deshaun Watson still gets to collect a paycheck.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'll say the same thing about Gordon that I said about Ricky Williams...stay off the pot for ten years, make millions of dollars in the NFL, retire, then get as high as many times as you want the rest of your life.

The NFL needs to change its policy about weed, but until it does, I'll never understand a player who gets suspended multiple times for it.

12 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

I've seen nothing out of Dallas that would make me think they aren't winning this terrible division comfortably. 

Washington might be pesky but Dallas is going to play well enough and beat up on the Eagles and Giants where they'll likely wind up with 10-11 wins.