NFL 2021

Lineker

54 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Steelers kinda got ripped off at the end of the half there. They blocked a FG and ran it back but the ref said they were offsides. Replay looked very much like they were not

The Packers getting a favorable call, wait what????????

image.png

• Like 2

Well the Ravens got above 100 rushing yards for the 43rd straight game, by rushing instead of taking a knee.

I know tying the record meant a ton to those guys based on the talk all week. Probably reflects poorly but, hey, Denver could've stopped them. Bigger worry doing it was that someone would get injured.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CM Busch said:

Well that’s quite the way to end Nick Folk’s FG streak.

Can't say I'm complaining about it :shifty: 

After a 1-2 start in my main fantasy league, I was projected to win by a mile this week.  Jonathan Taylor finally had his first good fantasy day of the season, exceeding his scoring projection.  Should've made it even more of a shoo-in, right?

Nah because CeeDee, Kelce, Carson, and OBJ combined for only 14 fucking points. :( 

11 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

I expected Tampa to win in a blowout, but the Pats played better than I (and many others) expected.  Defense did well, and Jones looks promising. 

Brady kept overthrowing, and Tampa missed a field goal. Those two things also kept it from being a blowout.

On 03/10/2021 at 19:34, VerbalPuke said:

Goff aint it. I really hoped we could roll with him but he's just really mediocre. 

You need a great team to win with him. He's otherwise very uninspiring. 

I knew it would be a rebuild but still...win a game?

Think of the draft picks... think of the draft picks... 

**repeat**